https://www.colkim.it/site/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Certificazione_iso14001_1-01.jpg 1471 1892 Federica Negri /site/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Colkim_logo_header.png Federica Negri2018-05-21 13:58:152019-08-29 07:54:39ISO 14001. Colkim protects the environment.
Given its activities, Colkim recognizes its influence on the environment and the surrounding area and, aware of this position and its responsibilities, has decided to take an active role in the protection of the environment by providing itself with an Environmental Management System to allow the reduction of the main environmental impacts, integrating these aspects in all its activities. The safeguarding of the territory becomes a real priority for Colkim, which is committed to implementing a management system aimed at continuously improving its performance. To pursue this goal, Colkim undertakes to:
- Respect and guarantee, for its own activities, full compliance with the legislative provisions foreseen by the Community, national and regional legislation;
- Respect and guarantee, for its own activities, the authorization requirements and voluntary agreements signed with public and private bodies;
- To introduce, where possible, the best available technologies at economically sustainable costs, in order to reduce the consumption of natural resources and raw materials and to contain water discharges, atmospheric emissions and waste production;
- Optimize the processes and activities by preparing and disseminating specific procedures that make the behavior and management of the activities as homogeneous as possible, in order to contribute with continuous improvement to the achievement of the company objectives also in terms of environmental protection;
- Ensuring internal communication by promoting the full involvement, awareness and responsibility of all staff on environmental and energy issues and objectives;
- Involve, wherever possible, suppliers and business partners in their activities having significant effects on the environment and inform about their commercial strategy linked to eco-sustainability criteria in the purchase of goods and services;
- Provide maximum transparency in communications regarding environmental management to stakeholders, control bodies and local institutions, especially with regard to potential risks for the surrounding area of company activities;
- To respond quickly and effectively to any emergencies that may arise during the performance of the activities, collaborating with the competent institutional bodies.